Sunday 10 January 2016

Loreal Paris Base magique Transforming Smoothing Primer

Hello Wonderful People,
First of all thank you very much for your sweet responses that I got in my last post.So here I am with my second post which is gonna be review of a product.I was trying to buy a primer from long back but was not sure which one to buy.Finally I went through so many product reviews related to primer and decided to buy(actually I told my friend to gift me as a new year gift  :P) this one which seemed to be quite good and not that much expensive also.
Price and from where to buy : Price for this was 950 INR and got it from nykaa.com

Ingredients: Here is the list of ingredients
Cyclohexasiloxane,dimethicone,silica,disodium stearoyl glutamate,acrylates copolymer.

Claim made by L'oreal: A unique blend  of silicon oils and soft light powders create a sensational smoothing velvet formula to refine the skin.
-Smooth wrinkles and fine lines.
-Perfectly hide pores.
-Skin imperfections are corrected.
The rosy shade brings out the translucency on the bare skin tone.


How to Apply:
1.Rub the velvet texture between your fingers to ease the spreading.
2.Apply a thin layer over the face,especially focusing on area with fine lines and visible pores.
But before doing anything clean your face with mild face-wash  according to your skin type  :). (general rule)

My experience with this product: After unboxing the product from the box i was little disappointed because of it's size. It is really a very small jar and quantity is very less.But jar is too cute and is very sturdy , travel friendly.I cleaned my face and took a little bit on finger tips and applied on face.It is quite thick in texture but not made my face oily or greasy.After applying it I touched my face ,and really my skin became too smooth and I was enjoying touching my face again and again :D . I have used foundation(Inglot) on top of that but it can be worn without foundation also.Using this primer obviously foundation lasts much longer and it helps to maintain a fresh look for longer times.
                                                My hand before applying primer.
                                                       After applying primer.

So you see the difference that can be gained by using this awesome primer :) . And here I am after using primer and foundation.Foundation I have used here is from inglot for which I will write another post later.



 I am in love of this product and will recommend it to buy to every beautiful ladies. I would ,love to buy this product next time also but beside this I will try some other primer also.If you people have good experience with some other primer also please recommend it to me I wanna give try with some primer also.And want some tips or some good concealer that can help me hide my dark circle too. 

I love to give 4.5 star for this product.

Bye Bye ...:) and see you very soon..





 

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful review.. I have been using colorbar. Will use this next

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems to be a great one.I dont know why each time i try this in a mall i forget to pick it up.Cant wait for the inglot foundation reveiw :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll definitely use this next.thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Thank you.yea it is really good,give it a try for sure.

    ReplyDelete