Wednesday 27 January 2016

It's time for haul..:D

Hellooooo,
Welcome you all to this wedding season  :D .. I am all set for obviously not my marriage but for my friend's marriage :) . .And soooo I have got excuse to shop againnn.  yahoooo!!! I was super excited last weekend because I had gone for shopping. So todays post is all about my haul, which includes one saree, some make up stuffs, some accessories etc etc. Here are some photos of my haul!!
 














Saree : Soch
EyeShadow:   Loreal(jade moonlight)
Kajal :   Revelon
Brown eye pencil:    Lakme
Golden eye pencil:   Colorbar
Lipstick:     Loreal star collection
Neclace  and Ear-ring:  Pantaloons


   I will write detail description of those make up product after using it, specially for the loreal lipstick .Enjoy the pics and see you again in next post. Muaaaahh! Love you all..



P.S. Guys please do subscribe or follow my blog. Very soon, I will do a give-away only for the people who are subscribed in my blog :D. So dont forget to subscribe. Rules and the procedure for choosing winner will  be declared in my next post..

4 comments:

  1. kaner dul ta hebbi..ar colorbar er eyeliner ta notun monehoy..ei colour ta to age dekhini

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm.. amar dekhe khub valo laglo color ta.. kaner dul ta matro 200 takay peyechi :D

    ReplyDelete