Saturday 19 March 2016

Simple Day Look

Hello Girlsss,
So here I am with my first OOTD. I went to phoenix mall to buy a  birthday gift. I took out a dress from my wardrobe which was lying for quite long time. The dress I got on my birthday 2 years back from my room-mates and I love this dress. So, I thought to wear that. I put some accessories on me and kept my makeup as minimal as possible. I got the necklace from my last visit, Goa. The footwear that I am wearing was my first shoe that I bought from Ginger for the first time in Chennai before our Fresher Party.












Dress- Gift
Shoe- Ginger
Necklace- Streetshop at goa
Bracelet - Pantaloons
Sunglass- Fasttrack
Slingbag- bought from amazon online
I got that nail paint yesterday from Maybelline and I loveeeee it..



Please do write and tell me what you think about my outfit and don't forget to subscribe to my blog and to my channel( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyQ83iBZH9E1ASYw78TxOJw )also. Bye bye...Muaaahhh..



2 comments:

  1. hebbi!!!!..kikore erom figure maintain korish..amar to bhuri berei choleche..u look awsome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the whole look 😍

    ReplyDelete